Using the latest technology, OHI vascular specialists will be able to accurately diagnose vascular conditions in a timely and cost-effective fashion. The vascular laboratory will be able to diagnose non-cardiac vascular diseases including carotid artery disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA), peripheral arterial disease (PAD), deep venous thrombosis (DVT), and venous insufficiency utilizing duplex ultrasound and physiologic testing. Testing will be available Monday through Friday with scheduling the same or next day. Reports will be available for provider review within 48 hours of the study’s performance.
Examinations performed include:
- Ankle Brachial Index/Toe-Brachial Index with segmental examinations and exercise studies as necessary
- Carotid Artery Duplex Examination
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- Lower Extremity Arterial Duplex Examination
- Venous Insufficiency Examination
If the results of the vascular studies require further specialty care, consultative appointments with an OHI vascular specialist are guaranteed within one week (same or next day if urgent). Please contact (918) 592-0999 for questions or further details.