Online SchedulingNew PatientCurrent Patient of Provider
Daniel Kupsky, M.D., specializes in non-invasive cardiology and is the CT imaging medical director at Oklahoma Heart Institute.
Dr. Kupsky’s motivation to pursue a career in medicine started with his love for science and helping others. His reason to study cardiovascular health was a more personal experience that pushed his career even further. “I was drawn to cardiovascular medicine after seeing the devastating impact of cardiovascular disease firsthand in multiple family members and was driven to better understand what was happening with their health in the hopes that I would be able to prevent disease in others,” he said.
As he works to keep hearts in good health, Dr. Kupsky likes to get to know his patients and start building relationships by listening and addressing concerns. “I take the time to carefully educate each person, so they understand what is going on with their bodies and are better able to participate in the patient-physician relationship. That way, rather than telling my patients what they need to do, we can become partners on their health care journey,” he said.
Dr. Kupsky says his favorite advice to give patients is that an overall healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and a well-balanced diet is just as important in their cardiovascular health as any medication they are prescribed.
Outside of working for the hospital, Dr. Kupsky enjoys outdoor activities like hiking, biking, exercising, traveling and spending time with his wife and children.
Dr. Kupsky’s education includes:
• Sub-fellowship in advanced cardiovascular medicine and multimodality imaging at the University of California in San Diego, 2019
• Fellowship in cardiovascular medicine at Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan, 2018
• Residency in internal medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, 2012
• Medical degree at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, 2012
• Bachelor of Science degree in biology at Kennesaw State University in Georgia, 2007
He welcomes new patients and accepts most insurance plans at the following location:
Oklahoma Heart Institute
1265 S. Utica Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74104
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 918-592-0999.