With over 40 physicians representing virtually all cardiovascular specialties, Oklahoma Heart Institute offers one of the finest tertiary cardiovascular care programs in the country. This section of our website is designed to provide referring physicians and other medical professionals with the latest in cardiovascular news, as well as all of the information necessary to facilitate a smooth patient referral.
To learn more, please select one of the links below or call (918) 574-9000.
Oklahoma Heart Institute CareLink
What is CareLink?
CareLink is an Epic application designed for use by non-affiliated community providers to access their patients’ records. This group includes referring physicians and members of their clinical, billing and coding staff; non-affiliated sub-acute and post-acute facilities, including their case managers; and health plans. In other words, CareLink is for more than just physicians!
When you refer a patient to Oklahoma Heart Institute, Oklahoma Heart Institute CareLink provides you access to view patients’ records, including:
- Patient Chart Review: Office visits, inpatient and ER encounters. Filters are available so you can locate information quickly and accurately.
- Event Monitoring: Receive notifications when medical events occur with your patients.
- Patient Chart Notation: Send notes to be added to your patient's chart.
- Documents and Images: Upload and have them added to your patient's chart.
- Electronic Images and Labs: Order MRIs, CTs, x-rays, mammograms, etc.
- Electronic Referrals: Monitor referral status within any department or specialty.
- Upcoming Appointments: Review your patients' upcoming appointments.
- Customized Views: Adjust settings to view the information you need most often.
Tablets must use iPad Safari or Android Chrome browsers.
CareLink’s “In Basket” does more than just send you notifications; you can communicate with other providers, make requests and stay connected while your patient is in our care.
Get access to CareLink
- Visit carelink.hillcrest.com and click on Request New Account.
- Download the User Access and Updates Request form.
- Print, complete and return according to instructions on the form. You will be notified via email when your account is ready, along with your new login information.
For additional assistance, call 855.525.8770.