Weight Loss & Wellness Center Update
April 8, 2020 - Oklahoma Heart Institute has temporarily closed its Weight Loss & Wellness Center effective immediately due to the current public health situation with COVID-19. While an official reopening date has not been determined yet, a tenative timeframe of July 2020 is planned.
- During the temporary closure, current clinic patients are able to continue their program and food purchasing through Health Management Resources (HMR). Please contact them by visiting: www.hmrprogram.com/oklahomaheart
- The Health Management Resources (HMR) Healthy Solutions "At-Home" program will continue being offered. For more information or to sign up, please visit: www.hmrprogram.com/oklahomaheart
The Weight Loss & Wellness Center
We are a team of highly motivated individuals whose main purpose is to encourage, motivate and help people reach their weight loss goals. We strive for excellence by supporting our participants every step of the way leading them to live healthier and happier lives through the utilization of the Health Management Resources (HMR) program.
The HMR program is a leading provider of medically supervised weight management programs in the country. Over the past 25 years, HMR has helped over one million people and found that people lose two to three times more weight than with most other programs.
In 2019, our program helped people lose more than 4,445 pounds!
About the HMR Program for Weight Management™
Lose weight fast and build healthier routines that last with HMR® (Health Management Resources), a clinically proven diet and lifestyle-change program specially designed to help people who want to lose a lot of weight.
More than just a diet, all-inclusive HMR plans also provide the education, support and accountability to help you make and keep healthier lifestyle habits.
Fast, Motivating Weight Loss
For the past four years, U.S. News & World Report has ranked the program created by HMR and offered by The Weight Loss & Wellness Center at Oklahoma Heart Institute as a No. 1 Best Fast Weight-Loss Diet. Losing weight quickly is motivating and can help you stick to the diet longer.
For the past five years, U.S. News & World Report has ranked the program created by HMR and offered by The Weight Loss & Wellness Center at Oklahoma Heart Institute as a No.1 Best Fast Weight-Loss Diet. Losing weight quickly is motivating, and can help you stick to the diet longer.
- Lose weight quickly -- Take a break from food decisions and stay full with a nutritionally complete plan using HMR weight-loss foods (Fruits and vegetables included on some plans)
- Learn new skills -- Using the principles of behavioral science, learn how to make new routines around healthier eating and physical activity
- Get coaching and support -- Weekly classes, digital resources and a mobile app provide extra support and accountability
- Maintain after the diet -- Reduce reliance on HMR foods and transition to a long-term healthy eating plan
Now More Options -- Lose Weight Here or At Home
Choose the weight-loss option that works best for you. Join us for weekly meetings or do the program on your own at home with delivery of HMR foods and materials (available with or without group phone coaching).
HMR's premiere program offers the fastest weight loss and highest level of support.
- Average weight loss: 43-66 lbs. in 12-26 weeks1
- Medical supervision if needed
- Inspiration and connection with fellow members through weekly classes
- Extra insights and follow-up from your health coach each week
- A team of weight-management professionals dedicated to your success
For more information, please call 918-579-3444 or click here to fill out an information request form.
If your schedule makes it difficult to attend weekly, lose weight at home with the Healthy Solutions® plan:
- Average weight loss: 23 lbs. at 12 weeks, 28 lbs. at 26 weeks2
- Convenient home delivery of HMR foods and program materials
- Weekly group coaching by phone (optional)
- Digital support through the HMR app to stay on track
We partner with HMR's national team of health coaches to deliver the at-home program. When you use the link below and join the at-home plan or purchase HMR foods online, HMR will associate you with our program.
LEARN MORE - www.hmrprogram.com/oklahomaheart
1Clinic results (in-person): Average weight loss is 43-66 lbs. for the Decision-Free® plan with medical supervision, and 28-37.5 lbs. for the Healthy Solutions® plan, based on research studies conducted in people who completed between 12-26 weeks.
2At-home results: Average weight loss for the Healthy Solutions at Home® program with phone coaching is 23 lbs. at 12 weeks and 28 lbs. at 26 weeks for those who completed the program. (This is also available as a digital plan without phone support.)