The Weight Loss & Wellness Center - a Life-Long Solution for Managing Your Weight
Health Management Resources (HMR) is a leading provider of medically-supervised weight management programs in the country. Over the past 25 years, HMR has helped over one million people and found that people lose two to three times more weight than with most other programs.
- Experience Rapid & Effective Weight Loss
- Lose Weight While Feeling Full & Satisfied
- Learn Skills for Long-Term Weight Management
Stay Full and Satisfied
Gone are the days of feeling deprived and hungry while dieting.
By using the HMR Shakes and Entrees (plus fruits and vegetables with Healthy Solutions) in place of the meals you typically eat, you now have an opportunity to lose weight and feel full by eating as many HMR meals and snacks as you need.
HMR Offers Three Diet Options:
One area that sets HMR apart from other weight management programs is results. HMR healthy meals make losing weight easier through good-tasting & convenient fast food alternatives.
- Decision-Free Diet: with an average weight loss of 43-66 pounds in 12-26 weeks, this diet plan offers you the most structure, support and accountability through the use of HMR meals and snacks. An in-clinic option.
- Healthy Solutions Diet: with the same structure and support as the diet listed above and an average weight loss of 28-41 pounds in 12-26 weeks, this option allows for a less calorie restricted diet by incorporating in fruits and vegetables along with the HMR meals and snacks. An in-clinic option.
- HMR At Home: this diet plan gives you the option to lose weight on your own at home by following the Healthy Solutions Diet. With average weight losses of 13-17 pounds in 12-26 weeks, you now have an effective option for at home weight loss.
Making the diet an overall, effective program is our weekly classes. Participants attend weekly classes that provide support with the diet as well as put an emphasis on the lifestyle changes that lead to success.
FREE Information Session!
Attend our obligation-free information session to find out if this is the right program for you.
For more information, please call 918-579-3444 or click here to fill out an information request form.
In 2017, our program helped people lose more than 4,250 pounds, which means the average weight loss for participants in our clinic was 39.3 pounds!